Wastelink is a circular economy company that upcycles food waste from India’s largest food manufacturers and retailers into animal feed and other sustainable output. In addition to providing value for food waste, Wastelink’s industry leading upcycling technologies create long term positive impact on the planet
If you are inspired by sustainability and are keen to use your technology skills to build products that create a greener planet, we invite you to check out an exciting opportunity in our Technology team.
As an Engineering Team Leader at Wastelink, you will own and lead the technology platform that enables sustainable upcycling of surplus food. You will lead the development of our tech platform and ensure the right tools and technologies are available for our team of engineers to build the product. You will champion the delivery of the product and its commitment to deliver economic and environmental value.
- Lead Backend Engineering function – hands-on coding and lead a team of engineers over time
- Provide technical expertise in the analysis, architecture, design, and delivery of the platform
- Build out product vision to create a world-class web and mobile application powering our technology offering
- Be a hands-on problem solver and provide technical and people leadership to a team of engineers
- Set a high bar for our technology offering and deliver quality product with security, and performance
- 5 years or more experience in backend engineering function
- 2 years or more experience in a leadership or team management role
- In-depth experience with Python and working knowledge of front end frameworks such as React js
- Prior experience working on AWS and Google APIs
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to iterate fast